Mary's Fearful Note

Mary's Fearful Note
Mary's Fear

FROM WILL- TO JUDGE -TO ATTORNEYS

FROM WILL- TO JUDGE -TO ATTORNEYS
PROBATE ATTORNEY LOTTO

JUDICIAL MALPRACTICE

PROBATE INJUSTICE, Connecticut, United States
Expose some of the corruption, cover-ups, and other injustice, by the criminals, in black robes, and their accomplices. Another hate Klan a secret society organized to reassert supremacy by injustice. The PCJ known as the Probate Court Judges.

My Blog List

www.myctprobate.com

  • http://www.blogcatalog.com/blog/national-association-to-stop-guardian-abuse/da04054f36e2d79902bea3a0be7c076c
  • Connecticut Probate Advocates

Pages

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

ATTORNEY LOTTO PROVIDED BY PROBATE- STILL NO DECISION SINCE 2005

(title omitted)
Jan. 19, 2010

Paul J. Knierim
Administrator of the Probate Court
186 Newington Road
West Hartford, Ct. 06110

Dear Judge Knierim,

I request the immediate removal of probate judge Mathew H. Green of New London, Ct. from the estate of my late mother (Name withheld). It is obvious that the decision made by the judge, is fraudulent, and was based on something other then the testimony. The evidence presented clearly refutes his determination. Unfortunately, there was no court stenographer present. He also ruled on an account, “Joint tenants with right of survivorship” that, by law, does not go through probate.

I am convinced his decision, is what I will term, “Judicial Malpractice,” and based on my written complaints, to Connecticut Governor Jodi Rell, Attorney General Richard Blumenthal, and your office about his improper decision, in the estate of (Name and relation omitted.) Evidence provided from two relatives was ignored and his quick decision lacks merit. Also ignored, was about twenty three pages of previously handwritten evidence from my deceased sister. I was told by two attorneys that he would not object to the new will because it was written by his close attorney friend who he sends clients too.

My mother died on May 7, 2005 and still he has not made a finding on whether, the will, prepared by an attorney, and in effect for over twelve years is valid.

As a result I have experienced an estate valued at about one half million dollars reduced to me having to apply for food stamps. Also, I was refused the low income, elderly discount on the property taxes, since 2005 of one thousand yearly because technically I am not considered the owner.

I informed the judge, in June of 2005 that twenty three feet of the rear roof was leaking. His reply was that,” we better hurry up then.” During the cold winter months, for the last five years, I am required to wear my clothes to bed to try and keep warm.

I was unable to attend the hearing just a couple of days ago because I injured my back splitting logs at the age of 72. He denied my request for a delay and paid a lawyer, who did absolutely nothing $ 6,875.00, apparently as a gift. This is not justice, but, “Probate Domestic Violence.”

In closing I am willing to submit to a polygraph exam to support my court testimony.



Sincerely, (The loser of Attorney Lotto)

No comments:

Post a Comment

VICTIMS